At Pagesence, we value your privacy and ask that you read this privacy statement carefully, as it contains important information on:
• the personal information we collect about you
• what we do with your information, and
• who your information might be shared with.
This privacy statement applies to visitors to our website, https://www.pagesence.com/ as well as those who contact us through our website or any of the contact methods listed on it. If you have any questions about this policy or how it applies to you, please contact us (details below). For those whose data we frequently process as part of our business, we have various transparency notices available.
While accessing our website, contacting us, or otherwise dealing with us, you may provide us with a range of personal data.
This personal information may include:
• Your name or another unique identifier;
• Your address; • Your age and/or date of birth;
• Your contact details (which may include your landline telephone number, mobile number, and/or email address);
• Payment or other financial details (e.g. payment card information, bank information);
• Professional information (e.g. job title and/or type, professional qualifications, industry); and
• Other related information.
This website may automatically gather some data about you. Your IP address, location, browser type, and version, and operating system may be included in this data.)
Occasionally, we may receive information about you from other sources (such as our suppliers, customers, or group companies), which we will add to the information we already hold about you to help us operate our business effectively.
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you must confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can: • Transfer the personal data, and give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her data; • Receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices; • Provide consent to the transfer of his/her data abroad; and • Provide consent to the processing of his/her sensitive personal data (if applicable).
• Display the website and its functionality, and enable your interaction with it;
• Provide content, communications, or information you request;
• Provide goods and services to you or on your behalf;
• Respond to a request, order, inquiry, or complaint you may have;
• Customize our website and its content and/or our services to your particular preferences;
• Improve our website and services.
• Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and
• Maintain records of our interactions for account management, auditing, and/or quality control purposes.
• Other companies within our group, if there is a legitimate interest to this effect
• Our agents and service providers, in situations where they require access to the data to provide goods/services to us. In this case, they shall be bound by a contract requiring them to process personal data in accordance with the requirements prescribed by data protection law;
• Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity; and
• A third-party purchaser if we sell our business, in which case, customer and user information will be transferred assets.
We will use appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data by the law. While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, it is important to acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure. For this reason, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or (if longer) for any period for which we are required to keep personal information to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements. For more information regarding our retention and deletion policies, please contact us.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DIGITAL PRESENCE POWERED BY PAGESENCE